Fast repairs and friendly experts. That’s RemakeMyPc’s!
Your PC is a lot like your car. You rely on both; it is difficult to get along without either one, and it is extremely inconvenient when one is down. Both represent a significant investment so, naturally, we want to get as much use as possible out of both.
Another similarity is you’ll get more use out of both your car and your PC with regular maintenance.
Get A Tune-Up
As always, the Expert Techs at RemakeMyPc’s don’t want to fix your PC until it’s necessary, so we recommend a PC Tune-Up. Just as a tune-up keeps your car running smoothly, PC Tune-Up will keep your computer running like new for longer. And it’s less expensive up front and in the long run because you will need fewer repairs.
Here’s what a tune-up by one of the RemakeMyPc Team will do for your PC:
- Make start-up and shut-down more efficient. You will not have to wait as long to get to work or to shut down.
- Clean it out. Dust accumulating in your PC is a major cause of problems.
- Install the latest software updates. This way you know everything on your operating system (OS) is up-to-date.
- Remove any apps and programs you aren’t using. This will make your computer run faster immediately.
- Check your virus software to make sure your current version is what you need. If it’s not, we will install what your system requires.
Here’s What A PC Tune-Up Will Do For You:
Give you the peace of mind of knowing you are keeping your PC in top condition, ensuring peak performance and maximising your investment. A properly maintained PC runs longer than one that has not received regular maintenance, and will avoid unneeded repairs.
Having one of our Expert Techs over for a PC Tune-Up is a wise investment. For a lot less money than a hard drive replacement or another major repair, you can extend the life of your PC.
Sometimes, though, things go wrong. When they do, think of RemakeMyPc’s. We can fix anything and offer same day service whenever possible. Your Expert Tech will provide an expert diagnosis, tell you exactly what needs to be done, and how much it will cost. Ocassionally a diagnostics fee is quoted to take the computer apart in order to perform troubleshooting and determine exact cause of the problem and provide an updated or separate repair quote.
As always, work does not begin until you approve the quote or estimate. Of course, we stay up-to-date with the latest technology here at RemakeMyPc’s, so it is entirely possible your repair doesn’t even require a visit. We may be able to simply dial in and fix the problem remotely.